National School Library Standards Workshops
One day workshops designed to guide school librarians and school library leaders as they delve deeply into the National School Library Standards.
- Introduce Maryland School Librarians to the new National School Library Standards for Learners, School Librarians, and School Libraries.
- Develop a plan for transitioning learners, school librarians, and school libraries to the new Standards.
Locations: (Click to register)
- Howard County Library Savage Branch– February 24 1:00pm-5:00pm
- Frederick County Library Urbana Branch– March 17 Noon-4pm
- Wicomico County Library Downtown Salisbury Branch– April 7 11:00am- 3:00pm
- Prince George’s County Library Oxon Hill Branch– March 24 11:00am- 3:00pm
- Depending on attendance, more regional workshops may be scheduled.